Paul wrote the letter of Colossians to refute the false teachings being spread among the believers. In the letter, he provides his fellow Christians with an unparalleled look at Jesus Christ. Where false teaching distracted from Christ, Paul left no doubt that Christ is enough.
Chapters 1-2 are focused on knowing Christ as the preeminent image of God. The Christ theology (Christology) of chapters 1-2 is then applied to everyday life in the second half of the letter (3-4). This message is just as powerful and applicable to us today.
- Dimensions are 6" x 9"
- The book is about 100 pages
- The binding is "saddle stitched" so that writing is very easy
- The book has 31 studies through Colossians
- Useful for individual Bible study or small groups
- Get a Colossians sample here